Subject: [Leica] the beautiful faces....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:08:17 -0700

Steve Barbour showed:

> dalma...
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/dementia/dalma2.jpg.html

OK Steve,

Now we're looking at a Steve Barbour special photograph of Dalma within this
beautiful group of folks you are producing!!

The first of her you posted the other day did absolutely nothing in-relation
to what we as a group are accustomed to seeing in this series!

THIS ONE? It's just out and out smashing! Do a quick edit of the old one and
put it out to pasture at the bottom of the pile! :-) This photo is the
winner so you don't need to waste any brain power about the other! It's
out!!
cheers,
ted