Subject: [Leica] R lenses fo sale.. A great deal!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 15:28:04 -0700

Hi Crew,
I have two R lenses for sale at an excellent price.

1/ VARIO-ELMAR - R 3.5/ 35-70 ZOOM. The front of the lens does not rotate
The better lens. ... $600.00
This lens is still in the original factory white box with the papers just as
from the factory. Probably used it a half dozen times.

2/ MACRO - ELMAR - R  2.8/ 60 MACRO absolutely like new in original leather
case. I used the 100 macro instead of this one. So that's why it's still
basically unmarked and unused.   ... $600.00

Plus shipping.

Now the best part....?????????

If you purchase both these lenses at exactly the same time it's the
rediculous sum of the "absolute sale price of $1000.00" plus shipping! I
don't think buying Leica R lenses get's any better than that? Almost two for
the price of one.

Please contact me private   tedgrant at shaw.ca.  Thank you.
cheers,
Dr. ted