Subject: [Leica] PESO: Saturday Stroll
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 21:30:36 -0700

Jim Shulman showed:

> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/focusit/saturday+stroll+sm.jpg.html

Hi Jim,
Finally the aliens have been photographed. I know we've always heard they
walk among us, but I'd never seen photos of them. :-)

As sort of neat as these kids look I don't think I could handle either of my
sons or daughters coming in the door dressed and hair styled as these two.
Regardless of the times.

As I've said before, it's always a pleasure to open a Jim Shulman post! So
thank you once again. :-)
cheers,
ted