Subject: [Leica] proper size for photo on the web
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 20:19:25 +0200

Le 18 oct. 10 ? 17:51, kyle cassidy on the LUG a ?crit :

> For a long time I'd been posting images at 800 pixels across as that
> was "full screen" for a lot of monitors. lately i've switched to
> 1200 pixels as 800 seems woefully small now on my monitors.
>
> thoughts?

So long as the sensor allows it, I prefer the photos to display XXL on
the king size I-mac and to view them from about one meter.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/231368-1/2010-PAW-33-My+legs-1010596-2.jpg
Of course, YMMV
Phx, not much into stamp collecting