Subject: [Leica] proper size for photo on the web
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:59:33 -0400

> For a long time I'd been posting images at 800 pixels across as that was
> "full screen" for a lot of monitors. lately i've switched to 1200 pixels
> as 800 seems woefully small now on my monitors.
>
> thoughts?

I used to post 600 (days of FOM2) then 900 for a long time, switched to
mainly 1200, and often use 1800 now. Better monitors allow bigger images,
and you just have to be comfortable with "theft" I suppose

Alastair

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] proper size for photo on the web)