Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 22:17:18 -0400

The whole thing about being able to shoot wide open with exquisite Leica
glass for all that money hand made is just great but the thing is you end up
with very little in focus. Which works just great if a guys behind a podium
at a news conference or a few other situations but shots like these trees
its all about detail. In the blazing sunlight when shooting trees filled
with amazing colorful leaves I'd stop down a bit and get a few more leaves
like more than a few in focus. Especially the ones in the foreground where
your eye goes to first. Otherwise just looking at the pix is a exercise in
frustration.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com