Subject: [Leica] Well I went and did it
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 19:44:13 -0400

If I had an M9 on order and I do now as of yesterday have a D700 on order
the first thing I'd do would be to get my 17" printer in gear. Get it going
.. or just get one. Get backup inks.
And I'd get some good fully weighted (not thin) 100% rag Hahnem?hle or Moab
paper in the handy convenient 17x22 inch size.
And get a portfolio case with strap and handle to put the paper in so I can
hit the sidewalk with it the minute they are out of the printer and signed.

"I just happen to have these prints with me" (pulls out huge case)

I'd print one from my very first roll out of the camera.
Then quickly fill up the portfolio.
If you buy one. You will fill it.
Function follows form.

I'd go out and shoot by moonlight and no light. And see how those print.

I'd shoot apples. Then I'd shoot tomatoes.
I'd shoot dandelions. Then I'd shoot petunias.
I'd shoot doggies on their walks. Kitties in their windows.
I'd shoot the hell out a everything.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com