Subject: [Leica] D700
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 00:33:08 -0400

This lug thing is really very weird like a mini Facebook!!!. Peter and
Harold both guys who I didn't think cared much bout what I would be up to
sent me off list notes on my burgeoning D700 which I mentioned in passing.
Really gives me the warm and fuzzes!
I could kick myself for letting it go as long as it did it was like I was in
limbo. But I'm turning 60 in January and so its no time to sit around.
I'll be posting photos first day I'm sure hope you like them! I'd think this
week or next.

Mark

Mark William Rabiner
Photography