Subject: [Leica] IMG: Weird Weds (Sorta Kinda)
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie Talbert)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 18:32:24 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

Thanks for taking a peek, Philippe! I can't decide between
that one or this uncropped PS filtered version:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/montoid/Box+light+II.jpg.html

Montie

>Very effective atmosphere rendering shot.
I guess the prints will be WOWOW

I love the light, both in and out side
And the peacethe whole image conveys
Good on you Montie

>Bien cordialement
Philippe

Le 20 oct. 10 ? 18:51, Montie Talbert a ?crit :

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Weird Weds (Sorta Kinda))
Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Weird Weds (Sorta Kinda))
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Weird Weds (Sorta Kinda))