Subject: [Leica] Moving up to Leica D700
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 19:09:45 -0500

  I'll bet you'll like it.  My first "full-frame" dslr is the Canon
5DII.  I have a number of friends with the D700 and they love it.  It
may even have less noise than the Canon, though so far the Canon is fine
for what I do.  I like the extra cropping room for prints, since I can
never seem to get the full-frame image right to begin with.

Ken

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Moving up to Leica D700)