Subject: [Leica] Handstrap for M(9)?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 17:25:07 -0700

Do note that I am one of the few that couldn't stand the thumbs up after 4-5
months. It just pokes at my body when I have the camera hanging off my
neck.  It does work great otherwise and I am definitely in the small
minority that has this problem.
On Oct 23, 2010 4:36 PM, "Howard Ritter" <hlritter at bex.net> wrote:
> Thanks, Geoff.
>
> I had seen the Thumbs Up! in the past and had forgotten all about it. I
looked at the website after Hank K sent me the same suggestion. I think that
it plus a wrist strap as you suggest might serve my purposes well.