Subject: [Leica] Gf1 w/nocti
From: lists at mcclary.net (lists at mcclary.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:57:50 -0700

I use the Nocti on my Lumix G2 and love it.  I find it easier to focus
than on my M6 even.

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/128549900

Link to gallery, contains sub galleries also, of images shot with Leica M
mount lenses on the G2:

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/g2leicam

Using the M lenses on the G2 is simple and fun.  Just push in the wheel on
the camera and the VF zooms, turn one click and get super magnification,
focus and shoot. Also if using the LCD just touch it and it zooms to where
you touched it, if you want more magnification just turn the wheel one
click.

Harrison.
--
Harrison McClary