Subject: [Leica] Gf1 w/nocti
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 22:32:59 -0500

Thanks Harrison.

It was interesting to shoot some video with the Nocti.  Looking forward to
seeing what the new 4/3rds Panasonic video camera( ag
af-100<http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelDetail?storeId=11201&catalogId=13051&itemId=473159&catGroupId=112502&surfModel=AG-AF100&displayTab=O>)
does...

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer