Subject: [Leica] D700
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:07:39 -0700

I don't know. I think these camera wars are overrated. Of course we love our
Leica, that's why we hang out here.

But honestly, for every Doug Herr or Tina Manley that push the Leica to
their limits, there are 10 film and digital Leicas that either sit on the
shelf, or shooting snapshots that a P&S can do proud duty of, and everything
in between and beyond.

And there's nothing wrong with that. A camera is a tool. The most important
attribute a camera must have is that it will make you want to take a
picture. Your Canon photos are spectacular, and I have seen some of your
stuff large. I am sure your standard is high enough that if the camera
disappoints, you will not be using it.

--
// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com/>
replies in your msgs. ]