Subject: [Leica] formerly D700 now photos taken with Leicas
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Phil)
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 20:46:42 -0400

Just because one is a pro photographer, doesn't mean one knows diddly
squat about photography. I was covering a recent gubernatorial
candidate discussion forum here in Philly and was rolling video up in
the mezzanine of the theater where it was held. I was walking around
the venue with my M8 and getting stills. One of the paid working press
was using his flash on a 1D Mk? from 150 feet away, in a theater
with a 100 foot high ceiling and a stofen bounce on the flash itself.
The ONLY thing that flash did (which he did NOT know how to turn off)
was serve to flare my video occasionally and piss me off. It had zero
effect on his image. One day he may learn.

Hey, here's more Leica photos!
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/Phila_110308web/corbett.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/Phila_110308web/onorato.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PhilForrest/Phila_110308web/mayor.jpg.html