Subject: [Leica] R Mid-Range Zooms
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 07:53:16 -0700

Jim.  I have the 35-70/4.  It is a superb lens.  I understand it to be Leica
designed front to back, but built in Japan, so not a rebadged Minolta.  At
f-4 it is a bit limiting at times in low light, but can't say anything bad
about its performance.

If you are going Sony, you also have the option of the CZ 24-70/2.8 which I
read is an outstanding lens, too, plus more range and 2.8 to boot.

Aram