Subject: [Leica] D700
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 09:08:37 -0700

Thanks for looking up some of my stuff.  Nope, not a M user, but an R4/8
user up until three years ago.  Now a Canon Rebel/Leica glass shooter.  So,
there is Leica content there most of the time, though I do have a few auto
everything lenses that I use when I think focusing will be an issue.
I like the shot you posted, even with the perspective issue (for some).
Short of a long cherry picker, (or a view camera)  that's what you get.
Looks like the low light performance is very good.  Should really expand
your photography.  I am seriously looking at the D7000 (not 700 - can't
afford that one) and Laitexing my Leica R glass as an option to get away
from the Canon idiosyncrasy of metering with R glass.

Aram

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] D700)