Subject: [Leica] for nikon and/or macro enthusiasts
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:11:49 -0400

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/databanks/filmDatabankIn
dex.jhtml
Or
http://tinyurl.com/23uhhvy

Yes those Kodak publications packed some weight with everybody I believed in
them and had a three ring binder about 3 inches thick filled with them.
Which would make maybe just eight. Well dogged eared . I had one on film and
one on  chemistry and one on... Did I say film?
Ok got the list out...
I remember lovingly perusing the
F-35 Protecting and Displaying Black -&- White Prints,
that was a cliff hanger.

I had one on printing color negs I got that one for school.
Those color combinations are not easy its great to see nice color charts.
cyan magenta yellow. Not obvious how that all works.

J-109
KODAK XTOL Developer
Had that one memorized.

I wonder if Rolf Fricke who I knew a little bit from LHSA meetings was
involved in the production of some of them? I bet he did.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb