Subject: [Leica] More HK Panos R lenses on the D700
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 20:42:10 +0800

> Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 03:01:28 -0700
> From: Richard Man <richard at imagecraft.com>
> Subject: Re: [Leica] More HK Panos R lenses on the D700
> To: Leica Users Group <lug at leica-users.org>
>
> They are *STILL* filling in the harbour?!
>
> Always like to see HK pictures, I miss that place. Thanks.

Hi Richard,
The harbour at Central and TST is done filling. Now they are digging
up the fill they put in a few years ago in order to build the
submerged highway by pass through Central. There will be some more
filling in Wanchai and Causeway Bay, I think, to connect the Central
by pass to the present highway. This will take another 10 years or so
- and then I expect rising sea levels from global warming will flood
the whole thing. :-)
Howard