Subject: [Leica] More HK Panos R lenses on the D700
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:03:57 -0400

G'day Howard, your postings are becoming more like Nathan's, and that is a
compliment. Lovely to "travel" with you on this beautiful HK day ;-)

The images also confirm something I have been thinking for some time. Why
own a wide when you have panos in PS? I've forgotten which PS I'm up to,
but the panos I've been doing work so well that I've even stopped worrying
about using manual exposure to ensure the panes are all exposed similarly.
This subject will be form part of a big rave I'm thinking of inflicting on
the LUG in the near future ;-)

Cheers

Alastair