Subject: [Leica] Financial Reform
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 09:18:57 -0400

I think with an M9 going for $6999 and an S2 going for $22,999.99 finance
would be the main topic of conversation on the LUG day in and day out.
As I certainly need to leverage my hedge funds for the highest possible red
dot yield with Red dots bullish as they are in these trying financial times.

But this stuff is just incomprehensible to someone without a financial
background.

22999.99 / 6999  = 3.28 M9's for an S2

People in a variety of areas want to overlay finance as a hobby for
photography as a hobby and of course image making and money shuffling do not
overlap all that much.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com