Subject: [Leica] Southwest lets photographers pre-board
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 00:11:34 +0530

All domestic airlines here in India allow me to take my rolling camera
bag containing a laptop, two bodies, 70-200, a pair of binoculars,
some other smaller lenses and accessories as required as well as my
200-400 separately in its rather substantial case. No problems as yet
(and it all weighs a bit as well). Internationally, on photo trips, I
generally travel business class to ensure it is never a problem.
Cheers
Jayanand