Subject: [Leica] Southwest lets photographers pre-board
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 19:15:07 +0100 (CET)

Alice and I flew to Barcelona last Saturday and we both had cameras and
lenses - we stuffed the two camera bags into one acceptably sized
lightweight suitcase (on-board weight allowance was 10 kg and we had 9.8kg
altogether ...) and had no problems with that. Then she was able to have her
own carry-on bag with the semi-duty-free shopping inside.

Take Tom along Tina ;-)

Bien cordialement de Mutz
Philippe

Envoy? depuis Ma Messagerie SFR. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 31/10/2010