Subject: [Leica] Unposed has Landed!
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 05:17:30 -0400

By the way, my long-ordered copy of Craig Semetko's book showed up today!

That funny "A1" package company I've never seen anyone but Amazon use,
and then only from certain states to certain other states, quietly
dropped it off.

I am most impressed.  By the book, I'm not talking about the delivery any
more.

A number of photos I wished I'd taken (a little twinge of jealousy
combined with a desire to work harder often being the result of seeing
someone else's really good work).

A few of those photos you see, and then it seems like you've always known
them.

Even some photos which manage to be funny, yet not just funny and
dumb.  That's a fine line, as Mr. Erwitt observes.

What I'm saying is, if you don't have this book yet you should fix that.

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Unposed has Landed!)