Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cycling in Denmark
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 20:41:29 +0100

Hi Philippe,

Lars does not own a car. When he needs one, he borrows or rents one. So for
him, and many others, cycling is indeed a year-round form of transport, rain
or shine. Keep in mind that Denmark does not get that much snow in winter,
mostly it is just cold, rainy and nasty. But if you have the right clothing,
cycling is no problem.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman