Subject: [Leica] IMG: Cycling in Denmark
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 07:58:05 +0000

When I lived in London I did the same, owning a car in London is worse than
pointless. Out here it is not too practical without, though I do mainly walk
for everything local, mainly food shopping. It is a bit hilly for me cycling
nowadays :-)
FD

Message from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Cycling in Denmark)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Cycling in Denmark)