Subject: [Leica] Rangefinder error on M9
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:53:58 +0000

I have not tried it with mine, don't like doing tests, but I have read a
thorough review on a subscription site to which I no longer subscribe,
showing the focus shift being greater than the depth of field at certain
focus distances and apertures.
IIRC it was either diglloyd or another who's name escapes me for a moment.
Anyway, I did not bother though I know others who gave up on it after trying
multiple adjustments and sold it.
FD

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] Rangefinder error on M9)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Rangefinder error on M9)