Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 43: a quick visit to Aros
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:51:29 +0100

All the pictures from last week are from my hometown ?rhus. I popped over
there from Copenhagen (3 hours by train) to have dinner with some classmates
Saturday night, and of course to see my best friend Lars.

The highlight of the PAW is an exhibit by the German sculptor Christian
Lemmerz. I MUST WARN YOU THAT THE SCULPTURES THAT I SHOW MAY OFFEND OR
DISGUST YOU AND THEY ARE NOT SAFE FOR WORK IN MOST OFFICES. But I think they
are great art because they made me reflect. Not pretty but great art. All
IMO of course.

Besides Lemmerz, there is much else, so I hope that you will find something
that pleases you:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=443

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman