Subject: [Leica] OT : Some 4/3 (not MFT) users might want to sign this.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:20:18 +0100

I am afraid it is too late. People have voted with their pockets, and that
is what matters rather more at Olympus than an internet petition from Italy.
And to be honest, even though I liked the E3, it is a fair criticism that
the 4/3 format never fulfilled its promise of smaller, lighter cameras and
lenses in exchange for the smaller sensor. MFT, on the other hand, does
fulfill that promise and has some excellent lenses to boot (like the 20mm
pancake).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman