Subject: [Leica] OT : Some 4/3 (not MFT) users might want to sign this.
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:32:29 +0100 (CET)

The 4/3 was promising
first on the market then;
- liveview, remember when people said it was a gimmick,
- self cleaning just read the ordeal M users go through or worse watch the
spots,
- OIS,
- multiple exposure;
 etc )

The MTF is a radical downhill move in terms of resulting pictures due to
both the VF (or worse lack of it) and lenses (I have comparison shots with
both the G1 and the L1 using similar lenses ... where's progress?

So it is Nikon or Canon now
I hate their ergonomics

sigh
Ph

Envoy? depuis SFR Mail. 10 Go de stockage - en savoir plus.

Message du : 07/11/2010