Subject: [Leica] OT : Some 4/3 (not MFT) users might want to sign this.
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 19:17:05 +0100

Philippe, I must disagree. The 20mm pancake that I use most often on my GF-1
is fully on par with Leica lenses. I note there is now a 14mm pancake too.
Yes, I would like an optical VF, but certainly when it comes to lens quality
I do not think that I gave up anything by moving from 4/3 to MFT. The 7-14mm
is very good as well.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman