Subject: [Leica] 80 Summilux R (was 'Am I being stupid? (R content)')
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:34:44 -0600

Thanks for the advice, Ted.  I can only speak from my experience with family
members, and from comments from my late father-in-law, who had a small
studio where he shot 5x7 negatives in B&W, and retouched the negatives with
very sharp pencils.  He knew how to get return business from his female
customers, which was to make them look good.  ;-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA