Subject: [Leica] Comparison M9, R9
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:43:37 -0600 (CST)

Geoff,

Thanks, now that you mention it, i do remember their name mentioned in
reference to the M8/9.  They do a nice job with the M firmware, but they
need to interface with the software wizards at Imacon and apply some of
their wizardry to the M8/9 package.  By the way i'd buy a M9 in a second if
I had the money right now.  ;-)

Cheers,
Gene