Subject: [Leica] Goodbye to Morwyn
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 02:24:45 -0800

Thank you all for the kind words.

She's sleeping right now, but we will call the vet tomorrow / this
afternoon. She got a number of visitors today and even when she was drowsy
with pain killer, she would strive to wag her tail. And of course it's best
when she gets treats, cookies, Charles Bears, salmon, liver and all the good
stuff. She loves people and dogs.

At one point, she was feeling perky enough and Mommy played with her. Morwyn
always loves to play.

Anticipation:

http://5pmlight.com/PICS/_B090634.jpg

Bubbles!!!

http://5pmlight.com/PICS/_B090639.jpg

I am very very glad that Firstborn is here. We will all miss Princess
Morwyn.

--

Replies: Reply from afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com) ([Leica] Goodbye to Morwyn)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Goodbye to Morwyn)