Subject: [Leica] Goodbye to Morwyn
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin at afirkin.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 01:26:59 -0500

> Thank you all for the kind words.
>
> She's sleeping right now, but we will call the vet tomorrow / this
> afternoon. She got a number of visitors today and even when she was drowsy
> with pain killer, she would strive to wag her tail. And of course it's
> best
> when she gets treats, cookies, Charles Bears, salmon, liver and all the
> good
> stuff. She loves people and dogs.
>
> At one point, she was feeling perky enough and Mommy played with her.
> Morwyn
> always loves to play.
>
> Anticipation:
>
> http://5pmlight.com/PICS/_B090634.jpg
>

> Bubbles!!!
>
> http://5pmlight.com/PICS/_B090639.jpg
>
> I am very very glad that Firstborn is here. We will all miss Princess
> Morwyn.

Just love the second bubble shot: what a wonderful expression. Sad to hear
that the end is close. When we had Yoda "put down" we thought we could not
make the decision. In the end it was quite easy, and the 'relief' he
showed on his face as the drug took effect convinced me that we had done
the right thing by him. Always a shock to lose a close family member.

Best wishes from Australia

Alastair and Helen

Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Goodbye to Morwyn)