Subject: [Leica] CODING???? is it really a necessary evil?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 06:23:36 +1000

Tina, I suspect that everyone with an M9 that has used the manual lens
setting has been tripped up at some time too.
Sandy's CornerFix may solve your problem with those shots. Is free and
useful and designed for DNGs.
http://sites.google.com/site/cornerfix/
$50 a lens to John Milich (I sent his contact details) will solve your
coding irritations

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman