Subject: [Leica] Upload photos to lug gallery from iPhone or iPad?
From: robertbaron1 at gmail.com (Robert Baron)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:06:00 -0600

Well, you owe me a lunch.

I took a couple of snaps at Craig Semetko's book signing last night
(as well as a number in DC and now NYC) but unless someone figures out
a solution  you all will just have to wait until I get home to put
them on a computer so I can upload them to the LUG Gallery.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Upload photos to lug gallery from iPhone or iPad?)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Upload photos to lug gallery from iPhone or iPad?)