Subject: [Leica] Upload photos to lug gallery from iPhone or iPad?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 11:20:05 -0500

There is something in the app store called iGallery, which might work.
It is supposed to be a Gallery2 client, which is the open source
software that the LUG gallery uses.  I haven't tried any app personally,
but a google search on "iphone gallery2" shows that there has been
interest in this since at least 2009.

Good luck.

-rei