Subject: [Leica] Wednesday wacky weird
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 07:39:35 -0800

Sonny Carter offered:

> oldie but goodie
>> http://www.sonc.com/reboot_buddy.htm

Hi Sonny,
 Great! Not that I usually ask what a shutter speed was but in this
case?????

When shooting sports track and field events I use the term "shooting swishy
pans."  As the runners blow by me usually about 1/15, 1/30 And pan with them
at the same speed creating this kind of effect.

However when we had a cat or two around the house I've seen them rotate
their heads in this fashion. But certainly never thought to try and capture
it with the motion blurred in this fashion.

Great shot!

Now don't tell me it's photoshopped?   Naw you wouldn't do that! Would you?
;-)
cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Wednesday wacky weird)