Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 45: nice light
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:14:56 -0800

Nathan showed:
This week I offer you some slices of life, all pictures taken around
Alicante, and several in or near my home and office.  The shocker of the set
is that I have included a picture taken with flash (I don't own a flash, but
the GF-1 has one built in). I don't know what got into me, must have been
the beer at Lizarran Friday night. As far as I can tell, this is my first
posting of a flash picture since 2002 or so.
Anyway, it is all here:
http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=449

OK Nathan mon ami here's the plan! :-)

Buy some gaffer tape, put it over the flash before you endanger your life
and that of Planet Earth! ;-)

Other than that small suggestiion everything looks your usual interesting
life moments. Stick with the available existing light and you can go a long
way in this crazy world of photography. :-)

Economically?  Nope!

Keep your regular day job for that and the photo snapping as a pleasant
It took 60 years of shoooting to figure that one out! :-) Now it's too late!
:-)

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)