Subject: [Leica] one from iceland
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:21:25 +1000

The remarkable thing for me about her appearance there is that without the
embellishments her face, skin and hair look very conservative, almost
cherubin actually. No spikes or colours or piercings etc. Which I guess is
her point to the 'look'. You've made an effective portrait that showcases
her personality beautifully.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman