Subject: [Leica] So - DMR or Nikon D700 and Leitax adapters?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 11:38:22 -0500

Look at some raw files from the DMR and R9 and compare them with raw files
from any other camera.  I'm amazed.  I was using the adapter and Leica R
lenses with the Canon 5D
and 1DMII and there is no comparison.  I'm at the Grand Canyon right now
using my DMR. I get around 250 photos before the battery has to be
recharged.  There are options to rebuild the batteries now and a cable for a
large battery.

Hope this helps.

Tina