Subject: [Leica] So - DMR or Nikon D700 and Leitax adapters?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (vick.ko at sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 15:50:28 +0000

I know Tina Manley got a new DRM recently.  Is it going well, with the DMR?

There is a DMR on the 'bay for sale, in Canada, and GAS urges are erupting
again.

But, is it better to get a Nikon D700 and a bag of Leitax adapters, than an
R9 and DMR, in terms of image and file quality?  The crop factor doesn't
bother me that much.  And I do own two Leica lenses that will be
incompatible with the Nikon.

But I perceive that the D700 will have better longevity than the DMR.  Is
that a false perception?

....Vick

Replies: Reply from alal at poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] So - DMR or Nikon D700 and Leitax adapters?)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] So - DMR or Nikon D700 and Leitax adapters?)