Subject: [Leica] iLeica Portrait
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 10:14:23 -0800

kyle cassidy showed:

> Sadly i did not have my Leica with me last night when perusing the
> housewares isle at the local TJ Maxx looking for an All Clad butter
> warmer.
> I did snap this photo while I was there with my, cough cough, phone.
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2010/matt2.jpg

And his mother always cooed how beautiful a baby he was! :-) If she could
only see him now?

Looks like he could be your worse case nightmare coming to "spike you to
death!" :-)

And standing at the alter about to marry his new bride the padre offers "And
do you Mary take this freaking looking freak for your lawfully wedded
husband?"

She responded?............................

"Not on your hairy headed chance!" ;-)

Oh well what else do you want on a Friday morning when looking at a freak
ass character like this...
REMEMBER.....        "THEY WALK AMONGST US!"

Neat photo Kyle I'd hope you could run faster than this guy as he might be a
tad annoyed for singling him out as "Freak of the Year!"

cheers,
Dr. ted

Replies: Reply from leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the LUG) ([Leica] iLeica Portrait)
Reply from rcmphoto at yahoo.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] iLeica Portrait)