Subject: [Leica] iLeica Portrait
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 12:23:23 -0600

Kyle, I think it's safe to say that, on a benefit vs. cost basis, you
have done more to stimulate the economy than all the government
programs.  Please let me know if you become a fan of GM autos and I
might buy some stock after all.

Ken

Message from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] iLeica Portrait)
Message from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] iLeica Portrait)