Subject: [Leica] IMG: Aggressive Defense, Afghanistan
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 17:45:36 -0500

I can "Keep cheerful and smile,.." but this is taken in the country of
Afghanistan where people are dying in a contested war and what ever picture
you take is on a list where we avoid politics and see now today that little
restraint was taken in the discussion to not bring politics into it and
perhaps that's good as talking on platonic level about pretty or even
"interesting" pictures in Afghanistan would be ridiculous.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb