Subject: [Leica] Friday Night CPW City Flower
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:06:27 -0500

Thanks you're right I re did it.

I'd set the setting on the camera raw filter  6.2
Sharpen for screen, Low.

I think this kicks in after you've sharpened everything else so you end up
sharper than you need.
So I have no auto sharpening down in that manner no more for ever.

If anything now the image is too soft. Which is the way to err in such or
most subject matter I think.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com