Subject: [Leica] Leica gear from yesterday's shoot - bags, cameras, assessments & results
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 15:07:34 -0500

Where I'm at now having shot full frame for a full month now since oct 22
and this being nov 22 I'm looking back at 1.5 crop DX DSLR shooting and it
all seems very quaint and impossible an up hill mind over matter battle for
couple of years. I survived it. Now it feels like smooth sailing and things
opening up that I experience in my shooting every day. I don't mind the lack
of friction in my  getting of results. But that's just where I'm at now.

In a year I'll be looking for a AFS lens to put on my D40X for sketching.
on hot summer days when I'm not wanting to have a large bag hanging over my
side but a very small one. or an ankle holster like Serpico  - I think with
a Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM  on it. AF you need for these cameras unless
you are shooting quite wide there is no groundglass and you cant see much.
One of the bigger deals about Full frame shooting is you can see what you
are shooting. So you can use manual lenes with no afterthoughts.

Mark William Rabiner
Photography
mark at rabinergroup.com
Cars:   http://tinyurl.com/2f7ptxb