Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 12:13:44 +1000

Tina I feel for you too of course. At least it wasn't snowing and everything
whited out when YOU got there ;-)

May I suggest that you may be able to salvage some shots with localised
corrections? At least as a starting point.
In Raw, use adjustment brush with appropriate size and feathering. Try
adding some contrast, clarity, saturation ,sharpness in combinations. Use
Auto mask and make the mask visible, then hide to see the effect.
If you come up with a correction that helps you should have defined the
affected area and you can try synchronising the adjustment brush corrections
on a number of shots.

Worth a try anyway.

Cheers
Geoff