Subject: [Leica] AARRGGHHH!!
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:29:43 +1000

Tina, while the more traditional Photoshop tools can be used with facility
of course, I recommend that you stick to the tools available when working
with the Raw file. (Camera Raw or Lightroom). Obviously the largest
advantage is that the edits are non-destructive, but you also have an option
to synchronise the correction over multiple images too. The local adjustment
that you develop may not be ideal for every file  but it's likely to be a
good starting point (since the area affected will be similar in every
exposure).

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman